To all our employees, customers, suppliers and the wider community;
Whilst we want to remain 'business as normal' it's just not the case.
As a family business rooted in the local community, we are all too aware of the impact of COVID19 at this early stage on families in terms of both health & jobs and we stand in solidarity with you on this.
Over the coming weeks, we ask for your commitment, understanding and trust that we can get through the tough times ahead.
To ensure the safety of our employees, their families, customers, suppliers and the local community, we have had to implement a few changes:
- Customers - Our sales team continue to take calls, texts, emails, what's apps and all other forms of communication. If you wish to view a trailer, please phone ahead so that we can prep for your arrival to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
- Suppliers - The factory and offices are now limited/ appointment access only, please ring/ email ahead. We want to limit human contact as much as possible.
- Delivery drivers - please phone the office when offloaded and request to speak to Stores. Remain in vehicle where possible. You may use our washing facilities if needed, but please ensure all sanitizing is carried out on arrival and again at departure.
- Goods In will be quarantined for 3 days where possible, particularly coming from directly affected countries, this may have a knock on affect on our deliveries but we will endeavour to keep you up to date if things change.
- Any visitors on site will be asked to wash their hands thoroughly before being admitted on site, use the provided hand sanitizer and wear disposable gloves.
We are all in this together and if we stick together, we will get through it.